How can I get a list of every day the library will be closed for the year?
All the libraries are also closed on Sundays. The Osprey Library at Historic Spanish Point is also closed every Wednesday and Friday.
The libraries close for most major, federal holidays and at times for staff training. These closings are listed on the library system's online events calendar. (This link to the calendar will display a list of closings for the next 365 days.)
To create a list of all holiday and other closings for the current calendar year follow these steps:
- Go to the library's homepage and click "Calendar."
- On the left side of the page, find the section labeled "Event Types."
- Uncheck all event types except for "Holidays & Closings."
- Click the "Find" button near the bottom of the screen on the left side.
- The calendar will display closings by month in a grid.